Quasigeoid for Germany
The height reference surface of the “Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Vermessungsverwaltungen der Länder (AdV)“ (Working Committee of the State Survey Offices of the Länder of the Federal Republic)
By the Quasigeoid GCG2011 of the Federal Republic of Germany a possibility of direct transition between ellipsoidal heights in the ETRS89(generally obtained through satellite-assisted measuring methods, as e.g. GPS) and normal heights in the DHHN92 (the official ellipsoidal height system) is provided.
- Quasigeoid heights, adaptable to the reference systems ETRS89 and DHHN92
- Accuracy of the quasigeoid model (standard deviation):
- Lowland: 1 cm
- Low mountain range: 1 - 2 cm
- High mountains: 2 - 3 cm
- Supplied as grid file 1' x 1,5':
- ASCII - file
- Binary file including interpolation program for Windows, Unix, Linux (in this form integrated into the evaluation software of Leica)
- File format corresponds to the Trimble Geomatics Office Software
For more information please contact our "Dienstleistungszentrum".